Memorial day marks the beginning of summer – finally you feel good about yourself because you’re tan, you don’t need a jacket at night, it’s acceptable to basically wear underwear in public etc. But before we get there we have to endure the dreaded Memorial Day traffic explosion. Why can’t people just sit still? Because sitting still sucks, that’s why. And I have committed to making one of the most excruciating Memorial Day journeys – going from anywhere to Cape Cod.
In honor of myself and anyone else making an equally “shoot me now” kind of trip, I have found some of THE WORST traffic jokes EVER. So bad, it’s kind of funny…share them with your grandpa, he may get a chuckle:
* Freeway congestion is getting so bad, you can change a
tire without losing your place in line.
* Traffic is always heavy in both directions. There are
just as many people trying to get to whatever you’re
trying to get away from.
* You have mixed feelings when you see an opening in rush
hour traffic. You’re glad for the opening, but you wonder
* The only way to get home from work on time is to take
the day off …. even then, you’re cutting it close.
* Traffic is so bad nowadays, a pedestrian is someone in a
* You can sit on the highways forever. In fact, some
places have little exit ramps where you can pull over and
make a car payment.
* During rush hour the only way you can change lanes is to
buy the car driving next to you.
* Our highways have become insane asylums with turn
– Thanks to: jokeoftheday.wordpress.com
Also, here are some gas-saving tips from one of my lovely bloggers: Rachael from the Sideview